This screenshot shows you an M360 phone card, this is what pops up when you connect a device. It shows you the PC port where the device is connected, the device's operating system (Android or Apple), it's friendly or marketing name, and a unique, M360 identifier.
The tiles with the icons on the right represent the main features:
- Get Info: The first screen you see when you connect any phone or tablet. It reads all available key information from the device, such as IMEI, serial number, Google Account, Samsung Knox Warranty, Find my iPhone status, battery health, storage report, and many more - instantly.
- Diagnostics: Here you can run several tests to diagnose many aspects of the device. Each test starts with a detailed description and how-to instructions. You can choose from your saved test templates or just select tests one by one before you start.
- Grading: In our grading screen, you can record the device's cosmetic appearance. Rate the screen, the LCD panel, the case, and the back cover's condition with the traditional A-B-C-D-F system or with our convenient visual method. This is where you can attach customer details to a device as well.
- Results: You can check here the results of the last diagnostics and any saved grading data in the current session. Print and save is also available from here.
- Wipe: Start quick, reset to factory settings or initiate thorough secure wipe from this menu.