M360 features 30+ tests to diagnose many aspects (Screen, Audio, Hardware, Sensors, Connectivity) of a device. You can also create custom test templates to align M360 to your own testing process.
After a device is connected, to start testing, all you need to do is to select “Device diagnostics” from the menu.
- One-click install the M360 mobile app (you can also do this in the left sidebar, on the small phonecards)
- Make sure to have an active USB connection with the device
- Start the M360 app on the device (we will try to open it autimatically)
and you are all set to fully test your devices!
Once the mobile app is running select the desired tests or templates and hit start. Each test features detailed instructions on how to perform them.
When testing started, you can even unplug the USB cable from the devices as they will enter into offline mode and data sync will happen upon reconnection.
Need to test large amounts of devices fast and efficiently? Use "Batch Operations" to run all key functions and diagnostics on multiple devices simultaneously.
Our Current Tests
- 3D Touch
- Ear Speaker
- Headset/Headphones Success
- Automated Speaker and Microphone
- Hardware Buttons
- Battery Health
- Rear Camera
- Front Camera
- Stylus Pen
- Biometric Sensors
- Light Sensor
- Magnetic Sensor
- USB and Charge